- When can I enroll for short term courses?
Non-credit short term courses are offered four times a year.
February Session – Application 20 December to 10 January
May Session – Application 20 March to 10 April
August Session – Application 20 June to 10 July
December Session – Application 20 October to 10 November
- How long is the class duration?
The practical classes are for 2 hours/twice a week.
If you wish to continue to overstay and work on your own, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Do I get a library facility?
Definitely. You will get the facility as per the university rules.
- Is there any provision for VISA if needed?
Yes, we have a provision to request the Ministry for Education (MoE) and the Department of Immigration(DoI) for your study visa.
- How long will it take to proceed for VISA?
It will take approximately 20 working days for us to provide you a letter from MoE. You will need to present the letter to DoI to process your visa.
- Does the amount which I have to pay to the university include the visa charge?
No, it does not include. You are required to pay a separate visa charge to the DoI.
- How can I reach your campus?
The location map is available here. Contact Us
- What are the documents required?
You need to submit 4 copies of the followings
- Photocopy of your Passport
- No Objection Certificate from your embassy / consulate (1 original + 3 photocopies)
- Recent Visa
- Bank Statement /3000 USD min (1 original + 3 photocopies) For each dependant 2000 USD
- 3 recent passport size photo
- Other relevant documents
If these FAQs have not answered your question, please call 01-525-0462 KUart office at Hattiban and ask for Mr. Gopal Magar or drop an email at info-AT-kuart.edu.np To know more about Study Visa related queries, visit Nepal Immigration
If you have further questions, please contact KU Art+Design office.