How can we creatively address global issues like climate change through innovation and entrepreneurship?
BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE !
- Do you have an idea rooted in nature or natural resources?
- Does your idea champion Nepal’s diverse natural and craft heritage, communities and/or capital?
- Does your idea connect with a need or gap in the supply chain shown above?
- Does your idea help people who are vulnerable and disadvantaged?
- Do you wish to work with communities to preserve their traditional livelihoods, identity and culture?
- Do you want to learn how to develop a business model that values people, planet just as much as profit?
- Are you on a mission to challenge unsustainable profiteering by creating larger purposes for market economy?
- Do you want to apply tools that help express your vision and values to potential customers, investors and stakeholders?
- Are you seeking expert advice to strengthen your ideas?
“If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Innovation Grant Programme is for you!“
What are we offering?
The opportunity to participate in a virtual incubator led by experts from Nepal and the UK.
- Better understand the needs that your idea addresses and the benefit it can realise
- Transform your idea into sustainable market solutions that values people, planet and purpose
- Test and validate your ideas
- Build a team with the right skills
- Present your ideas to your stakeholders and audience
Who can participate?
This opportunity is only open to Nepali citizens.
- You can apply as an individual or as a team or as a community
- You can come from any educational background, industry or discipline
- We are particularly interested in participants with ideas that are nature-based and applicable to the craft sector supply chain
- We encourage females, ethnic minorities and disabled participants to apply
- You will need to be able to access the internet in order to participate in the online incubator.
If you require support, deserving candidate will have access to facilities at the KU Art+Design
Post incubator, participants will be eligible to apply for additional support.
5 ideas will be selected from the incubator for:
- Individual grants of £ 10,000
- Tailored mentorship for 5 months with Nepali and UK experts right for the idea
- Showcase opportunities to present your idea to audiences in Nepal and the UK