This is to notify that applicants indicated in table below are selected for document verification and admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), based upon the result of Entrance Exam and Interview held on 15 to 18 February 2021.
Verification and Admission List (Second List):
Selected applicants should contact the Department for document verification and admission procedure on 26 February 2021, between 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Department of Art and Design, Hattiban with original documents and one set of copies of all required documents as follows
- Marksheet, Character Certificate of Grade 10 / SEE or equivalent
- Marksheet of Grade 11 and l2. Transcript, Provisional Certificate, Character Certificate of +2 or equivalent
- Original Migration Certificate of +2 or equivalent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Two recent pp size Photos
- Fill up admission form
- Pay the admission amount of NRS 72800 (Seventy-two thousand eight hundred only) payable to Kathmandu University’s Account (NIBL Extension Counter will be open from 10:30 to 2:00 pm at Hattiban)
- Pay initial studio materials of NRS 5000 (Five thousand only) at the Department.
In case of incomplete or invalid documents provided by the applicant, intentionally or otherwise, your application will be automatically rejected.
Department of Art and Design
25 February 2021