Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) degree at Kathmandu University must have earned Higher Secondary (+2), A level, or equivalent qualification in any discipline with a minimum 40% aggregate. To register at Kathmandu University, applicants must provide their academic certificates and other required documents.
Applicants who have taken their Higher Secondary examinations but are waiting for their results may also apply. They must have taken their examinations before the application date. If selected for the course, they will receive provisional admission.
- Form Distribution: 17 January 2021
- Submission of Application Form: 20 January 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Form: 12 February 2021
- Entrance Test: 15 to 19 February 2021
- Admission: 21 to 25 February 2021
- Class Commencement: 26 February 2021