- When can I enroll for short term courses?
Non-credit short term courses are offered four times a year.
February Session – Application 1-15 January
May Session – Application 1-15 April
August Session – Application 1-15 July
December Session – Application 1-15 November
- How long is the class duration?
The practical classes are of 2 hours/twice a week.
If you wish to continue to overstay and work on your own, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Do I get library facility?
Definitely. You will get the facility as per the university rules.
- Is there any provision for VISA if needed?
Yes, we have provision to request Ministry for Education (MoE) and Department of Immigration(DoI) for your student visa.
- How long will it take to proceed for VISA?
It will take approximately 20 working days for us to provide you a letter from MoE. You will need to present the letter to DoI to process for your visa.
- Does the amount which I have to pay to the university include visa charge?
No, it does not include. You are required to pay separate visa charge to the DoI .
- How can I reach your campus?
The location map is available here. Contact Us
- What are the documents required?
You need to submit 4 copies of the followings
- Photocopy of your Passport
- No Objection Certificate from your embassy / consulate (1 original + 3 photocopies)
- Recent Visa
- Bank Statement /3000 usd min (1 original + 3 photocopies) For each dependant 2000 usd
- 3 recent passport size photo
- Other relevant documents
If these FAQs have not answered your question, please call 01-525-0462 KUart office at Hattiban and ask for Mr. Gopal Magar or drop email at info-AT-kuart.edu.np To know more about Study Visa related queries, visit Nepal Immigration