BFA Application now opens!
Download Application Information 2018
Students who wish to pursue Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) degree from Kathmandu University must have earned Higher Secondary (+2), A level or equivalent qualification in any discipline with a minimum 40% aggregate. To register at Kathmandu University, applicants must provide their academic certificates.
Applicants who have taken their Higher Secondary examinations but are waiting for their results may also apply. They must have taken their examinations before the application date. If selected for the course, they will receive provisional admission.
New Intake Schedule for BFA 2018 Fall
Application Form Distribution 30 July – 17 August 2018
Form Submission 6-20 August 2018
Entrance Test 22-24 August 2018
Result 24 August 2018 / 5 PM
Admission 27-28 August 2018
Admission (the waiting list) 29 August 2018
BFA Orientation 31 August 2018 / 11 AM
- Submission of Application Form
- Non-refundable Application Fee / 1000Nrs
- Proof of Higher School Completion and other documents
- Recommendation Letters
- A Portfolio Submission
- Statement of Purpose
- A practical 2D and 3D Studio test (Approx. duration 2 hours / Day 1)
- A written test in English (Approx. duration 1 hour / Day 1)
- An interview (Maximum duration 20 minutes / Day 2 or Day 3)
Application will be evaluated as per the followings.
- Statement of Purpose 10%
- 2D Studio Test 15%
- 3D Studio Test 15%
- English Test 10%
- Interview 20%
- Academic Marks 20%
- Recommendation Letters 10%